RightMark CPU Clock Utility (RMClock) is a small GUI application designed for real-time CPU frequency, throttling and load level monitoring and on-the-fly adjustment of the CPU performance level on supported CPU models via processor´s power management model-specific registers (MSRs).
In automatic management mode it continuously monitors the CPU usage level and dynamically adjusts the CPU frequency, throttle and/or voltage level as needed, realizing the "Performance on Demand" concept.
- Realtime CPU clock and CPU/OS load level monitoring (with logging).
- Detection of virtually any form of CPU clock throttling.
- Dynamic CPU performance state transitions (realtime adjustment of CPU multiplier, FID, and voltage level, VID) "on demand" on supported CPU models.
- Advanced CPU-specific power management settings for AMD K7/K8 and Intel Pentium M/Pentium 4/Xeon CPU families.
- Support for multi-processor (SMP/HT) systems.